Year 2 Resources 2020
Mrs Doherty and Miss Chatt
Fluent in Five
'Fluent in Five' is as series of three questions per day that the children are to answer within approximately 10-15 minutes. These questions are downloadable from the resource below, as too are the answers and visual ideas to assist the children in answering the questions.
Week commencing: Monday 14th September 2020
Can you write some sentences including adjectives?
|Adjectives Sentence Writing Work|
Can you extend your sentences using conjunctions?
Read the above text 'The Storm Unicorn'.
Can you write the appearance section of our non-chronological report?
|Managing Emotions Worksheet|
|My Brave Superhero Worksheet|
|Understanding our Emotions Worksheet|
Don't forget to log on to Mathletics, Numbots and Times Table Rock Stars!!!
- YouTube - Joe Wick live PE workouts Monday to Friday at 9am
- YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/StorylineOnline/videos - Celebrities reading stories for your children
- www.themathsfactor.com - Maths activities that link with the National Curriculum
- https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/ - Free daily audio books
- http://www.mathswithmum.com/primary-maths-lessons/ - This has videos and resources
- http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob - Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am there is a step by step video guide on how to draw
- www.topmarks.co.uk - Interactive games
- https://explorify.wellcome.ac.uk/ - Science activities
- www.oxfordowl.co.uk - Phonics and reading
- https://www.vooks.com/ - Brings storybooks to life - one month free
- https://www.gonoodle.com/ - Gets children moving
- https://plprimarystars.com/news/home-learning-activities-school-closures - Active resources to aid English and Maths
- https://www.oliverjeffers.com/books#/abookaday/ - Author Oliver Jeffers is reading one of his books everyday
- https://www.facebook.com/stevebackshallofficial/?rf=109551302397250 - Wildlife with Steve Backshall everyday at 9.30am
- https://www.youtube.com/maddiemoate - Weekdays at 11am talking about Science and Nature.
- https://www.facebook.com/OtiMabuse/ - Everyday at 11.30am Dance Masterclass, also available on YouTube
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLhSUrNSqx77FCBs5SslcWg - Music with Myleene Klass twice a week - next one Friday at 10am
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/tags/z7s22sg/year-2-lessons/1 - Daily lessons on a variety of subjects